Hello! Is anyone still here? *turns on flashlight; tears down cobwebs*
Oh! There you are? What are you doing sitting in the dark? Well, get up. You’ve got dust all over you.
How is everyone? It’s been like a year (literally) since I have made a post. I guess I have to update you all. Let me make this quick and painless then.
- I bought a new car right before final exams. Do I have pictures? No. I don’t know why I don’t. It’s a 1990 Honda CRX. Yes, it’s another semi sporty car. Technically people use it for drag racing. I am not one of those people. And no, I still have my permit but I’m working out a schedule to practice more and get my license before I graduate.
- I spent Christmas with my boyfriends family. It was nice. His mom made me emotional cause she was so nice and I’ve been using the pen she gave me for all kinds of writing.
- I worked overtime for a seasonal job and hurt my right knee (I hurt my left foot on Monday. I don’t know how). I’m still recovering.
- As long as I keep up the good grades I’ll be graduating in May.
- I revived my YouTube channel but my way. I post whenever I remember to or feel like it.
- I went to Kami-Con 2017 and met Rick Farmiloe! He’s an animator for those of you don’t know. Think of all of the sidekicks from every Disney movie.
Kami-Con 2017 Video
Meeting Rick Farmiloe
- I’m still working on my book. I’m on another draft. I think this is third. I don’t remember.
I think that’s it. Yep.
I’ll be writing small fiction tid bits coming up because I joined this really friendly Romance Writers & Readers. They put out a new prompt each week and if you choose you can write it and post it on your blog. So be prepared for that by Sunday!
Anyway, see you later! I suck at the picture part of blogging. Haha.
Tiara “KikyoHatake” Giles