As you may have read in previous posts (if this is your first time here, welcome! I’m really honest about my feelings since I didn’t get the chance to be honest about feelings growing up. Yay!) I have been really down about getting wait-listed by EPIK and having to start over with life from the ground up.
A lot of bad things have happened to me over my short time on earth and I have been so focused on that lately that I haven’t been able to focus on what I need to get done and the good things in front of me.
So here are some things I am grateful for.
- Graduating college. It took me five years and three major changes but I finally got through it!
- The friends that remained after I graduated. They are some pretty cool people.
- I’m not able to eat a lot but I’m able to eat.
- I have a roof over my head. I was worried after I got wait-listed that I wouldn’t have a place to stay and I was willing to sleep in a car if I had to. I didn’t resign my lease at my apartment and no matter how hard I tried I never managed to get a summer job. I’m still trying to find a job right now but at least I have a place to sleep.
- My phone for still living. It’s slowly dying on me and I desperately need a new phone but it’s alive while I don’t have the money for a phone. That’s pretty good to me.
I’m just going to stop at five because I started this a while ago when I was really upset and couldn’t think of anything to be grateful for. I found five, although I realize how semi depressing these five are, and that’s pretty good for me.
What are you all grateful for?
Until next time,